- stretched, lightweight racing frame designed for competition
- balanced mid-mount battery
- optimized for racing performance and neutral handling
- easy to maintain
- dual velcro strap design
- swappable 4mm arms. Remove two screws from the bottom of the quad and arms can be swapped out in minutes.
- adjustable camera mount ~20-60 degrees
- flexible VTX antenna mount. Protect your SMA connectors!
- “air mounts”, mechanical isolation for your flight controller
Kit Contents (Camera is not included)
- qty 4, 4mm carbon fiber arms
- 2.0mm carbon fiber top and bottom plates
- 1.5mm carbon fiber bottom brace
- 3d printed camera mount, antenna mount, and flight controller air mounts
- flight controller air mounts are for standard m3 holes. If you want to use airmounts for Revolt or other “gummy” flight controllers, please order a separate set in the parts page.
- qty 4, m3x15 aluminum standoffs
- qty 12, m3x8 stainless steel screws
- qty 4, m3x14 stainless steel screws
- arms are compatible with FB-01
- frame mass (as photographed with TPU and fasteners) = 85g
- motor to motor vertical=170mm
- motor to motor horizontal=148.5mm
- This build has a medium level of difficulty due to the short 15mm stack. Please cut all thick wires to length and avoid overlapping wires.
- Pigtail VTX (TBS Unify pro recommended)
- Runcam Micro Swift or Foxeer Arrow Micro
- PDB with +/- pads for each ESC, do not overlap thick wires
- Known compatible 4in1: Spedix 40a, DYS 30A, Cicadia 20A, HobbyWing30A
FlyingBear’s Build (Video Below)
- California Quads 2205-2550kv motors
- Hobbywing 4in1 and F4 flight controller
- HQ 5048 props
- TBS unify pro race edition vtx
- Runcam Micro Swift V2