I acknowledge that I have voluntarily chosen to purchase a drone racing frame from California Quads LLC and that this frame is not a complete aircraft. I acknowledge that I will purchase and assemble critical to flight components to turn this frame into a flying aircraft. I alone am responsible for the performance, air-worthiness, and durability of the finished aircraft. I hereby agree to release and discharge from all liability California Quads LLC, and each of their agents, owners, members, affiliates, investors, officers, directors, volunteers, employees, instructors, contractors, all others persons acting in any capacity, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives guardians, and estate as set forth herein.
- Acknowledgement of Risk: I recognize there are inherent risks and dangers associated with flying drones, which may or may not be listed in this document. These dangers include but are not limited to personal injury, property damage, lacerations, and dismemberment. I recognize that if I encounter these risks, serious injury or death may result and that I alone am responsible for flying drones that I have built. I understand that no amount of instruction or expertise or guidance can eliminate these risks. I agree that I am physically and mentally capable or building and operating a drone.
- Assumption of Risk: Despite the risks involved with flying and racing drones, I agree to expressly assume any and all risk of injury or death that might be associated with flying frames purchased from California Quads LLC.
- Agreement Never to Sue: I agree never to sue and I agree to release from liability California Quads LLC from any damage, injury or death to me arising from my use of drone frames and accessories purchased from California Quads LLC. I understand this is a release of liability that will apply whenever I use frames and accessories purchased from California Quads LLC or its distributors. Further, I understand and agree that whenever I engage in activities utilizing frames or accessories purchased from California Quads LLC or its distributors, this release will be valid and binding upon me.
- Indemnity: If I, my child, my heir, my estate, or my legal representative files a claim or a lawsuit arising out of my use of frames or accessories from California Quads LLC, I agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless California Quads LLC for any and all damages, attorney fees, and costs arising out of such a lawsuit.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Severability of Provisions. I agree that this Release of Liability shall be governed by California law and construed as broadly as permissible under the law. I agree that if any portion of this Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, the rest shall nonetheless remain in full force and effect. This document constitutes entire agreement between the parties and it cannot be changed or modified except in writing.
- Returns will be accepted within 14 days of purchase date on sealed or un-used frames, accessories, and parts, only. Customers will not be refunded for parts that are used or damaged due to normal wear and tear or pilot error. Please check all your parts for manufacturing defects before flying. We do our best to screen out all defects and do not anticipate having issues, but please check before you fly! After a crash, pilot is responsible for all damages.
- Customer to pay for all return shipping costs. Return orders must be shipped with tracking information. Refunds will be issued within 24 hours after merchandise has been delivered by the courier.
- Order cancellation: orders may not be cancelled after they have shipped